TFS Bug Item Synchronizer ver. 2.1
8/18/2009 3:58 PM
New version is almost ready, latest one is now downloadable in http://onroad.juvander.fi/Community/files/folders/beta/default.aspx.
Needs still updates into documentation, but other than that everything is now in there.
This is the list of changes in this version:
- Allow QC-2-TFS field map to be defined for each TFS/QC project separately. This is used mainly when creating and updating workitems into one TFS project from multiple QC projects which customizations are different from each other.
- Added possibility to combine two source fields into one target field. Can be used for example when mapping TFS State & Reason to QC Status field.
- Added possibility to combine one source field into two target fields. Can be used for example when mapping QC Status to TFS State & Reason fields.
- Possibility to send TFS workitem history into QC memo field by specifying #HISTORY# as a default value and leaving TFS field as Not Defined
- Added possibility to add QC Requirement path into TFS workitem field. This is done by using default value 'RQ_REQ_USER_PATH' and QC field as Not Defined
- Enabled possibility to specify username, domain and password for TFS project connection. Used when connecting over domain boundaries.
- Change selection of TFS server and project from own control to use TFS client components.
- Added possibility to specify filter for LDAP query.
- If no updates done for TFS workitem, will not try to save it.
- Quality Center transition rules can copy values from another field. Used like this to copy value from BG_USER_27 into BG_RESPONSIBLE: <TransitionField name="BG_RESPONSIBLE" forceUpdate="false" value="BG_USER_27"> </TransitionField>
- Added possibility to update QC Server name, domain and project into TFS workitem field. This is done by using constant values #QCSERVER#, #QCDOMAIN# and # QCPROJECT# and leaving QC field as Not Defined.
- Added advanced Query operator to select TFS workitems from project. For example: QUERY:([System.CreatedBy]='Ilpo Juvander' AND [ID]>500)
- Added link to QC requirement into TFS workitem when using requirement synchronization
- Changed attachment description handling so that it takes out html tags